LGBT news from around the web:
- The Scissor Sisters have released a remix of SWERLK for Orlando victims.
- The British armed forces are ordered to use gender-neutral language.
- Issa Rae is working on new shows for HBO, including a programme about a bisexual black man.
- Cher has been announced as the headline act for Sydney Mardi Gras.
- Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli continue to be the cutest.
- Evan Rachel Wood’s Christmas gear was the most ridiculous:
- Egypt is investigating a schoolbook cartoon which ‘supports’ gay rights.
- A Russian Senator compares animal cruelty law to gay rights.
- Mrs Brown’s Boys replaces Rory and reactions are mixed (and his former actor sounds a bit bitter tbh).
- Lewis Hamilton’s apology has been slammed as ’empty’ as he likes tweets saying he shouldn’t have apologised
- Right-wing Swedish politician says gay sex is the reason gay people kill themselves.
All in all, it’s been a good day.